Servings: 8 Prep 15 mins Cook 2 mins Slow Cook 3 hrs on HIGH Slow Cook 4 hrs on LOW
- 10 ounce (2 1/4 cups) dry elbow macaroni
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Gruyere cheese
- 8 ounces American cheese, thinly sliced and roughly chopped
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 12 ounce can evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
1. Coat inside of slow-cooker bowl with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Combine macaroni, cheddar, Gruyere and American cheeses,
3. milk and evaporated milk in slow-cooker bowl; stir well and cover; cook on HIGH for 3 hours or LOW for 4 hours.
4. When there is 30 minutes cook time remaining, stir in Worcestershire, mustard, salt and pepper.
5. Melt butter in a small nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in panko and cook, stirring often, for 2 minutes or until toasted and golden. Sprinkle over Mac & Cheese and serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 452, Fat, total (g): 25, chol. (mg): 71, sat. fat (g): 17, carb. (g): 35, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 24, sodium (mg): 646, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.