Servings: 4 Prep 5 mins Cook 15 mins
- 8 ounces spinach fettuccine
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen Italian-blend vegetables
- 1/2 jar (16 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- 8 ounces peeled, cooked medium shrimp (tails removed)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, plus additional if desired
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Lemon wedges
- Salad greens, optional
1. Cook pasta according to the direction on the package. Five minutes before it's done, stir the vegetables into the pot.
2. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup of the cooking liquid. Return pasta and veggies to the pot. Stir in Alfredo sauce, reserved cooking liquid, shrimp, cheese, and lemon juice and cook until warm. Garnish with lemon. To round out the meal, serve the pasta with a green salad.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 462, Fat, total (g): 14, carb. (g): 54, fiber (g): 5, pro. (g): 25, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.