- 8 ounces whole-wheat spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds mixed mushrooms, stems removed, sliced (about 8 cups sliced)
- 2 leeks, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup Greek-style plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons white whole-wheat flour
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1. Cook the spaghetti according to the package directions. Meanwhile, heat oil over medium-high in a large skillet or saucepan. Saute the sliced mushrooms until golden and tender, about 10 minutes.
2. Add the leeks, garlic, thyme, salt, and pepper; cook about 3 to 4 minutes until the leeks are tender. Add the chicken broth; cook 30 seconds. Stir together the yogurt and flour; add to the skillet and cook just until bubbly. Serve the mushroom mixture over the cooked spaghetti. Top with Parmesan cheese.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 386, Fat, total (g): 11, chol. (mg): 6, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 56, Monounsaturated fat (g): 5, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 1, Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 7, sugar (g): 9, pro. (g): 23, vit. A (IU): 472, vit. C (mg): 8, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): 1, Niacin (mg): 10, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 80, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 277, Potassium (mg): 794, calcium (mg): 168, iron (mg): 4, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.