Servings: 4 Start to Finish 20 mins
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 can (14 ounces) chicken broth, divided
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 pound peeled and deveined shrimp
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 12 ounces linguine, cooked according to package directions
- Red-pepper flakes (optional)
1. In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion, cover, and cook until soft, about 6 minutes. Add garlic, and cook 1 minute more.
2. Pour 1 cup broth and the flour into a jar with a tight-fitting lid and shake to blend. Pour remaining broth and broth-flour mixture into saucepan; bring to a boil, whisking constantly. Reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes. Stir in shrimp, and cook 3 minutes more. Stir in lemon juice, butter, and parsley. Pour over cooked pasta.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 563, Fat, total (g): 13, carb. (g): 74, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 36, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.