Servings: 6 Prep 10 mins Cook 10 mins
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 can (11.5 ounces) V-8 juice
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 pound medium-size shrimp, cleaned
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 12 ounces dry fusilli pasta, cooked according to package directions
- 3 tablespoons sliced fresh basil
1. Heat oil in large saucepan over medium-high heat; add garlic and red pepper, and cook 30 seconds. Add V-8 juice and horseradish; bring to a boil. Stir in shrimp and cook for 4 minutes.
2. Stir in tomatoes and peas, and cook 2 minutes more. Add lemon juice, pour over pasta, stir, and sprinkle with basil.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 379, Fat, total (g): 5, carb. (g): 56, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 26, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.