Servings: 6 Prep 5 mins Cook 10 mins
- 1 pound medium-size pasta shells
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk, whole or skimmed
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) chopped clams
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground hot red pepper (cayenne), or to taste
1. Cook pasta following package directions.
2. Meanwhile, combine evaporated milk, corn, clams, garlic, butter, salt, black pepper and red pepper in saucepan. Simmer, stirring occasionally, for 6 minutes. Add hot pasta and spoon in a large serving bowl. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 461, Fat, total (g): 9, chol. (mg): 41, carb. (g): 74, pro. (g): 22, sodium (mg): 238, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.