Servings: 6 Prep 15 mins Cook 12 mins to 14 mins
- 36 large pasta shells, for stuffing (about 10 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons rice-wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano OR: 1 teaspoon dried
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 can (15 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 orange, peeled, seeded and cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 stalk celery, thinly sliced
- 1 sweet yellow pepper, diced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup chopped radishes
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
1. Bring large pot of lightly salted water to boiling for the pasta. Add pasta; cook for about 11 minutes or until firm but tender. Drain the pasta; rinse under cold running water to stop the cooking; drain well.
2. Meanwhile, whisk together the vinegar, orange juice, olive oil, oregano, salt and pepper in large bowl. Add the kidney beans, orange pieces, celery, sweet yellow pepper, green onion, radishes and half of the crumbled feta.
3. Stuff the shells with the vegetable mixture, dividing equally. Spoon any leftover dressing from bottom of bowl over the top of the stuffed shells. Arrange the shells in a serving platter. Sprinkle evenly with the remaining crumbled feta. Garnish with fresh oregano leaves, if you wish. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 335, Fat, total (g): 8, chol. (mg): 18, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 55, pro. (g): 14, sodium (mg): 651, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.