This company dinner can be ready in 20 minutes. Sea scallops are sauteed in butter and finished with a splash of white wine before being tossed with the pasta and walnut and Parmesan pesto.
1. Bring large pot of water to boiling for cappellini.Walnut Pesto:
2. In food processor, coarsely chop walnuts. Add parsley, Parmesan, oil, garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Pulse until well combined and walnuts are finely chopped.Cappellini and Scallops
3. Add cappellini to boiling water. Cook 4 to 6 minutes following package directions.
4. In large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add scallops and herbs de Provene; saute 3 minutes. Add wine; cook 1 minute. Remove from heat. Drain cappellini.
5. In large bowl, toss scallops with any pan liquid with cappellini and walnut pesto. Serve immediately. Makes 6 servings.