Servings: 4 Prep 15 mins Cook 13 mins
- 1/3 pound whole-wheat thin linguine
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets (about 6 cups)
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 1/4 pounds sea scallops, cut in half horizontally
- 1 can (5 ounces) water chestnuts, drained and quartered
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
1. Cook linguine following package instructions, about 9 minutes. Add broccoli during last 5 minutes of cooking; drain.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the broth, soy sauce, ketchup, sugar and hot sauce.
3. Place the broth mixture in a large skillet and bring to a simmer. Add scallops and water chestnuts and simmer for 4 minutes, turning halfway through, or until cooked through. Remove from heat and stir in sesame oil.
4. Place cooked pasta and broccoli in the skillet and toss with the scallops. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 345, Fat, total (g): 3, chol. (mg): 47, sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 49, fiber (g): 9, pro. (g): 33, sodium (mg): 739, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.