Servings: 4 Prep 10 mins Cook 4 mins
- 1 9 ounce package refrigerated fresh egg fettuccine
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 large zucchini (1 pound total), trimmed and shredded
- 1/2 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 ounces shaved Parmesan cheese
1. Cook fettuccine following package directions. Drain and place in a large serving bowl.
2. Heat a large nonstick skillet over high heat until very hot. Add 2 tablespoons of the olive oil, garlic and zucchini. Saute for 1 minute.
3. Add zucchini to pasta in bowl along with pine nuts, salt, pepper, lemon juice and remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil; toss to combine.
4. Sprinkle with shaved Parmesan cheese and serve immediately. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 383, Fat, total (g): 27, chol. (mg): 32, sat. fat (g): 6, carb. (g): 23, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 15, sodium (mg): 708, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.