1. Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Lightly coat the bottom of a large roasting pan with nonstick vegetable-oil cooking spray.
2. Place the dried mushrooms in a small bowl. Pour hot water over dried mushrooms and let sit until softened, about 15 minutes.
3. Place the zucchini, sweet peppers, white mushrooms, onion and garlic in the prepared roasting pan; add the olive oil and toss to coat the vegetables. Sprinkle with the fennel seeds and half of the salt.
4. Bake in 450 degree F oven, turning every 10 minutes, for 30 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
5. Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain.
6. Meanwhile, drain the softened dried mushrooms, reserving 1/2 cup of the soaking liquid. Whisk together the reserved 1/2 cup soaking liquid, milk, flour and remaining salt in a small bowl.
7. Pour into a medium-size saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring, until thickened, about 3 minutes. Stir in the Parmesan cheese and the drained mushrooms.
8. Toss together the cooked pasta, roasted vegetables and sauce in large bowl. Serve immediately. Makes 4 servings.