Servings: 6 Prep 10 mins Cook 20 mins
- 2 packages (9 ounces each) plain cheese tortellini
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen green peas
- 1 jar (12 ounces) roasted red peppers, drained
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 container (8 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 can medium-size pitted black olives, chopped
1. Prepare the tortellini and peas, each according to the package directions; drain.
2. Meanwhile, puree peppers and garlic in blender or food processor. Pour into large serving bowl. Whisk in sour cream, Parmesan cheese and black pepper.
3. Add cooked cheese tortellini, peas and the black olives to the roasted-red-pepper puree; toss together until well combined. Serve immediately. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 418, Fat, total (g): 15, chol. (mg): 59, carb. (g): 53, pro. (g): 19, sodium (mg): 639, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.