1. Bring 5 cups water in 8-quart pot to simmering over high heat.
2. Add salmon, dill sprigs and salt (may be necessary to add more hot water to make sure salmon is covered). Return water to simmering. Simmer, uncovered, 5 to 8 minutes or until fish flakes easily when prodded with a fork. With a spatula, carefully remove salmon to a plate; remove skin. Break into chunks; keep warm. Discard dill.
3. Add 3-1/2 quarts water to saucepan. Increase heat to high and bring to boiling. Gradually add ravioli, asparagus and carrots; boil gently until ravioli and vegetables are tender, about 8 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, warm Alfredo sauce, capers and dill in small saucepan.
5. Drain ravioli and vegetables; turn into large bowl along with salmon. Add Alfredo sauce, tossing gently until well combined. Serve immediately. Makes 6 servings.