- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 2 14 1/2 ounce cans diced tomatoes with basil, garlic, and oregano, drained
- 1 teaspoon red-wine vinegar
- 1 pound pasta, cooked according to package directions
1. In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onion and cook 4 minutes. Stir in eggplant and cook 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook 1 minute. Stir in yellow squash, zucchini, tomatoes, and salt and pepper. Bring mixture to boil, reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes or until veggies are tender. Stir in basil and vinegar, and serve with cooked pasta.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 392, Fat, total (g): 4, carb. (g): 75, fiber (g): 6, pro. (g): 14, calcium (mg): 137, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.