This 30-minute recipe illustrates how you can combine five ingredients and turn out something divine. Heavy cream and pesto team up for a sauce that delicately coats the salmon and angel hair pasta.
1. Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Place salmon, skinned side down, in baking dish. Spoon 1 tablespoon pesto over salmon.
2. Bake in 450 degree F oven until fish is cooked through and flakes easily, 12 to 14 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, in medium-size saucepan, combine cream, thawed vegetables and salt. Bring to simmering. Stir in remaining 2 tablespoons pesto.
4. Meanwhile, in large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta following package directions. Drain; return to pot. Add cream mixture; toss to mix.
5. Flake the salmon. Add to pasta; toss gently to combine. Serve immediately. Makes 6 servings.