Makes: 4 servings. Prep: 10 minutes. Cook: 6 minutes. Bake: at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees .
2. Cook noodles following package directions. Drain and reserve.
3. Meanwhile, heat oil on medium-high in a nonstick skillet. Add ground beef, onion and garlic. Cook over medium-high heat for 6 minutes until beef is no longer pink. Drain off excess liquid. Stir in oregano, salt, soup, 1/3 cup water and noodles.
4. Take off the heat and add half of the cheese. Spoon into 11 x 7-inch baking dish and sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes until bubbly.
5. Allow to cool for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
6. Makes 4 servings.