Servings: 6 Start to Finish 25 mins
- 1 cup packed spinach (1-1/2 oz.)
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup shelled pistachio nuts
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 clove garlic, quartered
- 12 ounces desired dried pasta, cooked and drained
1. Place spinach, oil, nuts, cheese, salt, and garlic in a food processor. Cover and process until smooth. Toss with cooked pasta and serve. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 361, Fat, total (g): 16, chol. (mg): 3, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 44, Monounsaturated fat (g): 10, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 2, Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 2, sugar (g): 2, pro. (g): 10, vit. A (IU): 486, vit. C (mg): 2, Thiamin (mg): 1, Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 4, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 149, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 252, Potassium (mg): 213, calcium (mg): 61, iron (mg): 2, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.