Servings: 12 Prep 30 mins Cook 20 mins
- 2 whole chicken breasts, on the bone
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 pound medium pasta shells
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 1/2 cups reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup Dijon-style mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white-wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
1. Place chicken in deep 10-inch skillet. Add broth and 4 cups water. Bring to boiling. Reduce heat to low; simmer, turning over once, until no longer pink near bone, 20 minutes. Remove from skillet. When cool enough to handle, pull into small pieces; place in bowl. Discard skin, bones.
2. Cook pasta according to package directions. Add broccoli for last 7 minutes.
3. Drain pasta and broccoli; rinse under cold water. Drain. Add to chicken. Add onion.
4. Mix mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, vinegar, sugar, tarragon, salt and pepper in bowl. Fold into salad. Cover; refrigerate until serving. Makes 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 12; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 297, Fat, total (g): 9, chol. (mg): 15, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 42, pro. (g): 12, sodium (mg): 756, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.