- 1 pound penne pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium-size zucchini, grated
- 1 medium-size summer squash, grated
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 ounces crumbled goat cheese
1. Heat a large pot of lightly salted water to boiling. Cook pasta as package directs; drain.
2. Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Saute zucchini and squash for 5 minutes until softened and pan contains some liquid. Stir in cherry tomatoes, heavy cream, dried dill, salt and pepper. Continue to cook for 3 minutes. Remove from heat, and toss with cooked penne and goat cheese. Serve warm. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 501, Fat, total (g): 23, chol. (mg): 56, sat. fat (g): 12, carb. (g): 60, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 16, sodium (mg): 215, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.