Servings: 6 Prep 15 mins Cook 15 mins
- 8 ounces penne
- 1/4 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 3 tablespoons rice-wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon hot-pepper sauce
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3 green onions, separated into white and green parts, each finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped, pared fresh ginger
- 1 pound boneless, skinned salmon fillets, cut into 1 x 1/4-inch strips
- 6 ounces fresh shiitake mushrooms, stemmed and quartered
- 5 cups spinach leaves (4 ounces), stemmed, washed
1. Cook penne following package directions. Drain and reserve.
2. Combine broth, oyster sauce, vinegar, soy sauce, hot-pepper sauce and cornstarch in small bowl.
3. Heat oil in large nonstick wok or skillet over high heat. Add garlic, white part of green onion and ginger; saute 15 seconds. Add salmon and mushrooms; cook, stirring often, 4 to 5 minutes or until salmon is cooked.
4. Stir cornstarch mixture. Add to wok along with spinach. Heat to boiling. Stir in penne. Heat 1 minute. Transfer to serving bowl. Garnish with green part of green onion. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 204, Fat, total (g): 9, chol. (mg): 48, carb. (g): 8, pro. (g): 20, sodium (mg): 755, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.