Servings: 6 Prep 20 mins Bake 450°F 35 mins
- 1 eggplant (1 pound) in 1-inch pieces
- 1 small butternut squash (1 pound), peeled, seeded, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 zucchini (about 1 pound), halved lengthwise, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 sweet red peppers, cored, seeded and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 red onion, cut into 1/4-inch-wide wedges
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 box (1 pound) penne
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 garlic, minced
1. Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Coat 2 shallow roasting pans with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Mix eggplant, squash, zucchini, peppers, onion, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon pepper in large bowl. Coat vegetables with nonstick cooking spray; toss. Divide between 2 pans.
3. Roast in 450 degrees F oven 35 minutes until nicely browned and tender.
4. Cook pasta following package directions. Reserve 1 cup liquid; drain.
5. Toss vegetables, pasta, vinegar, garlic, remaining salt, pepper with enough reserved liquid to moisten.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 318, Fat, total (g): 2, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 67, fiber (g): 7, pro. (g): 11, sodium (mg): 399, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.