1. Combine soy sauce, orange juice, honey, ginger and red-pepper flakes in small bowl. Pour 1/4 cup of mixture into heavy plastic food-storage bag. Add shrimp; refrigerate 30 minutes, turning bag frequently. Reserve remaining soy mixture for dressing.
2. Meanwhile, cook pasta in large pot of lightly salted water until firm but tender, about 12 minutes.
3. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp; saute 2 to 3 minutes, turning halfway through, until golden and curled. Using slotted spoon, remove to large bowl; cover and keep warm.
4. Reduce heat under skillet to medium; add remaining 1 tablespoon oil into skillet. Add scallions and snow peas; saute 1 minute. Add to shrimp.
5. Whisk together reserved soy mixture, 1/2 cup of reserved corn liquid and the cornstarch in small bowl until cornstarch is completely dissolved. Pour into skillet. Bring to boiling; cook 1 minute. Stir in shrimp mixture with baby corn; gently heat through.
6. Drain pasta; turn into large bowl. Add shrimp with vegetables, tossing until well combined. Serve immediately. Makes 6 servings.