Servings: 4 Prep 10 mins Cook 13 mins to 15 mins
- 1 pound pasta, any shape
- 1 cup walnut pieces, chopped
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain.
2. Mix walnuts and oil in microwave-safe serving bowl large enough to hold pasta. Microwave, uncovered, for 3 to 4 minutes or until lightly toasted, stirring after 2 minutes. Add garlic. Microwave 20 seconds. Stir in basil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
3. Add hot pasta to walnut mixture. Sprinkle with Parmesan; toss. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 713, Fat, total (g): 33, chol. (mg): 4, carb. (g): 83, pro. (g): 23, sodium (mg): 721, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.