Servings: 6 Prep 10 mins Cook 12 mins
- 3/4 pound spinach spaghetti
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 2 clove, garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1/4 teaspoon red-pepper flakes
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 can (6 ounces) light tuna, packed in water
- 2 tablespoons chopped, oil-cured, pitted black olives
- 3 tablespoons drained capers
- 1/3 cup chopped parsley
1. Bring large pot lightly salted water to boiling for pasta. Add pasta; cook 12 minutes or until firm but tender; drain well.
2. Meanwhile, in large skillet, combine tomatoes, tomato sauce, garlic, tomato paste and red-pepper flakes. Bring to simmering; simmer 4 minutes or until slightly thickened.
3. Add green onion, tuna, olives and capers. Bring to simmering, breaking up tuna with spoon; simmer 1 minute. Stir in parsley. Spoon over cooked pasta. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 291, Fat, total (g): 2, chol. (mg): 9, sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 51, pro. (g): 17, sodium (mg): 693, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.