Servings: 8 Prep 15 mins Cook 12 mins Stand 45 mins
- 6 medium tomatoes (about 2-1/4 pounds), cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cups shredded fresh basil
- 1 pound Brie cheese, rind discarded, cut into chunks
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon rind
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse black pepper
- 1 pound linguine
- Fresh basil sprigs, for garnish
1. Combine tomatoes, olive oil, basil, cheese, thyme, lemon rind, garlic, salt and pepper in large bowl. Let stand at room temperature 45 minutes.
2. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain. Add pasta to tomato mixture in bowl. Garnish with basil sprigs. Serve immediately. Makes 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 614, Fat, total (g): 21, chol. (mg): 57, carb. (g): 50, pro. (g): 37, sodium (mg): 767, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.