Servings: 4 Prep 20 mins Cook 10 mins
- 8 ounces angel-hair pasta
- 1 tablespoon dark Asian sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons hot bean paste*
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced, for garnish
1. Cook pasta according to package directions until al dentefirm but tender. Drain.
2. Combine sesame oil, vinegar, bean paste, soy, onion, garlic, ginger, sugar and pepper in medium-size bowl.
3. Heat large skillet over medium heat. Add sesame seeds; cook, shaking skillet occasionally, 2 to 3 minutes or until toasted and golden.
4. Add pasta along with vinegar mixture to skillet, tossing to coat. Garnish with cucumbers and serve. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 172, Fat, total (g): 8, chol. (mg): , carb. (g): 21, pro. (g): 6, sodium (mg): 577, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.