Servings: 6 Prep 10 mins Cook 13 mins
- 1 box (13.25 ounces) whole-wheat rotini pasta
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 2 packages (4.4 ounces each) reduced-fat herbed soft cheese (such as Boursin Light Garlic & Herb)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan (optional)
- 8 ounces sliced low-sodium ham, cut into 1/2-inch-wide ribbons
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add pasta; cook 13 minutes or until tender. When there is 1 minute cook time remaining, add peas to pasta water.
2. Drain pasta mixture, setting aside 1 cup pasta water. Return pasta and peas to pot and stir in cheeses and ham. Stir until well blended, adding pasta water by the tablespoonful if mixture appears dry.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 371, Fat, total (g): 7, chol. (mg): 27, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 55, fiber (g): 8, pro. (g): 22, sodium (mg): 604, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.