Servings: 4 Prep 10 mins Cook 8 mins
- 12 ounces tricolor rotelle pasta
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1 medium-size red onion, chopped
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 cup medium-hot chunky salsa
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro OR: parsley
- 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced seedless cucumber, sliced halves
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
1. Bring large pot lightly salted water to boiling. Add pasta; cook 8 minutes, until firm but tender. Stir in corn and onion. Drain; rinse; drain.
2. Combine tomato sauce, salsa, vinegar and cilantro in large bowl. Add pasta, cucumber and tomato. Serve at room temperature or cold. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 248, Fat, total (g): 2, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 52, pro. (g): 8, sodium (mg): 542, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.