Servings: 4 Prep 15 mins Cook 6 mins Stand 5 mins
- 2 cans (6-1/2 ounces each) chopped clams
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) clam juice
- 2 cups water
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red-pepper flakes
- 4 broccoli flowerets (1/2 pound), frozen, thawed or fresh
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta, broken in half
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Drain clams over medium-size skillet; reserve clams. Add bottled clam juice, water, garlic, oregano and pepper flakes to skillet. Bring to boiling. Add broccoli; cook 3 minutes. Add pasta and oil; cook 3 minutes more, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
2. Stir clams into skillet. Cover; let stand 5 minutes or until pasta is tender. Stir mixture. Serve. Sprinkle with Parmesan. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 416, Fat, total (g): 8, chol. (mg): 39, carb. (g): 59, pro. (g): 27, sodium (mg): 554, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.