1. Cook penne following package directions. Drain.
2. Meanwhile, cook bacon in small saucepan over medium-low heat for 5 minutes or until bacon is almost cooked. Drain on paper toweling.
3. Cook garlic in oil in large nonstick saucepan over medium-low heat, stirring, 3 minutes, until golden; do not let burn. Discard garlic.
4. Add broccoli flowerets and red pepper strips to oil in saucepan; cover; cook over low heat 8 minutes or until broccoli is tender.
5. Add beans with their liquid, salt, bacon and pasta to broccoli in saucepan; heat through. Serve. Makes 6 servings.