Servings: 6 Prep 10 mins Cook 12 mins
- 1 pound bow-tie pasta
- 1 pound broccoli flowerets, halved
- 2 jars (6.5 ounces each) marinated artichoke hearts, undrained
- 1/8 pound thinly sliced pepperoni, cut in 1-inch slivers
- 1/2 cup oil-packed julienned sun-dried tomatoes
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon red-wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. In large pot of lightly salted boiling water cook pasta 12 minutes or until firm but tender. Add broccoli during last 5 minutes of cooking. Drain.
2. Meanwhile, combine artichoke hearts, pepperoni, sun-dried tomato, green onion, red-wine vinegar, salt, and pepper in large bowl. Add cooked pasta mixture; toss to combine. Serve with grated Parmesan. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 440, Fat, total (g): 14, chol. (mg): 11, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 66, pro. (g): 17, sodium (mg): 744, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.