Servings: 6 Prep 10 mins Cook 10 mins
- 3/4 pound pasta shells
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 ounces Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 1 head radicchio, cored and separated into leaves
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped walnuts, toasted
1. Cook pasta following package directions. Rinse in cold water; drain well. Toss with olive oil in large bowl.
2. Combine Gorgonzola, milk, heavy cream, salt and pepper in food processor or blender. Whirl until well blended. Pour over pasta. Add red onion; toss gently to mix.
3. Line serving bowl with radicchio leaves. Spoon pasta in middle. Top with toasted walnuts. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 438, Fat, total (g): 20, chol. (mg): 33, sat. fat (g): 9, carb. (g): 50, pro. (g): 15, sodium (mg): 717, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.