Servings: 18 Prep 15 mins Chill 3 hrs Cook 11 mins to 12 mins
- 1 pound medium pasta shells
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/4 cup 1-1/2-inch-long thin strips sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup 1-1/2-inch-long thin strips sweet green pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded carrot (4 ounces)
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 pound smoked ham, cubed
- 1/2 pound Jarlsberg cheese, cubed
1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain; cool.
2. Mix pasta with tomatoes, sweet peppers and carrot in large bowl.
3. Mix together lemon juice, olive oil, sugar, salt, celery seeds and pepper in small bowl. Whisk in mayonnaise until smooth.
4. Fold ham, cheese and mayonnaise dressing into pasta and vegetables until evenly coated.
5. Refrigerate, covered, at least 3 hours, preferably overnight. Can be prepared up to 2 days ahead. Makes 18 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 18; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 211, Fat, total (g): 8, chol. (mg): 19, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 25, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 10, sodium (mg): 423, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.