1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.Prepare ribs:
2. Mix together chicken broth, soy sauce and vinegar in roasting pan just large enough to hold the slab of ribs.
3. Place slab of ribs in roasting pan, turning slab to coat evenly with broth mixture.
4. Place roasting pan with ribs, uncovered, in 350 degree F oven. Braise, turning slab occasionally, for 2 hours or until meat begins to shrink from bones. Check pan and ribs periodically; add 1/2 cup water as needed if roasting pan gets too dry. After the 2 hours, remove roasting pan from oven; remove ribs to cutting board. Discard any liquid from roasting pan. Return slab to roasting pan; brush with barbecue sauce. Roast in the 350 degree F oven for about 20 minutes.Prepare stir-fry:
5. Heat garlic, ginger, red pepper flakes, soy sauce, orange juice and clam juice in large skillet or wok. Add scallops and shrimp; cook until almost done, about 4 minutes. Add broccoli, bok choy, carrots, zucchini and yellow squash; stir-fry 4 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Mix together the cornstarch and water in a small dish. Add to skillet; cook for about 2 minutes or until sauce has thickened. Keep warm.Prepare noodles:
6. Soak noodles in warm water to cover in bowl for 20 minutes. Combine clam juice, 1 cup water, orange juice and soy sauce in medium-size saucepan. Bring to boiling. Drain noodles well; add to saucepan; lower heat and simmer until the noodles are softened, 3 to 5 minutes. Drain.To serve:
7. Place slab of ribs on cutting board; cut slab into individual ribs. Place noodles, dividing equally, on 6 dinner plates. Spoon seafood stir-fry mixture over noodles, dividing equally. Top with ribs. Then garnish each plate with bean sprouts and green onions. Makes 6 servings.