Servings: 6 Prep 5 mins Cook 10 mins
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked orzo pasta
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano, chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
1. Bring a 3-quart pot of water to boiling. Lightly salt water and add orzo. Cook, stirring occasionally for 9 minutes. Stir in peas and return to a boil; boil 1 minute, then drain.
2. Toss orzo and peas with butter and oregano, stirring until butter is melted. Stir in cheese, lemon juice, zest, salt and pepper. Serve warm.
3. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 221, Fat, total (g): 10, chol. (mg): 32, sat. fat (g): 6, carb. (g): 25, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 7, sodium (mg): 311, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.