Makes: 6 servings at $1.60 each.Prep: 5 minutes. Cook: 15 minutes.
1. Combine tenders, teriyaki sauce and pepper flakes in plastic bag.
2. Meanwhile, bring 4 cups water to boiling in large saucepan. Add carrots; cover and cook 3 minutes.
3. Uncover; add broccoli, chicken with teriyaki sauce and noodles (omit seasoning packets); cook, covered, 4 minutes, stirring once to break apart noodles and turn chicken.
4. Mix 2 tablespoons water with cornstarch in small bowl. Add to pot; stir until thickened and chicken is cooked through, 1 to 2 minutes.
5. Transfer to large bowl. Top with peanuts. Serve warm.