Servings: 10 Prep 5 mins Chill overnight Bake 375°F 55 mins Stand 10 mins
- 1 pound dried penne, uncooked
- 4 cups (32 ounces) bottled vodka sauce
- 1 10 ounce box frozen peas, thawed
- 1 pound fully cooked ham steak, cut in 3/4-inch cubes
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 14 1/2 ounce can chicken broth
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Stir together uncooked penne, 3 cups sauce, peas, ham, mozzarella and chicken broth in large bowl.
2. Turn out into 13 x 9 x 2-inch glass baking dish. Spoon remaining 1 cup sauce evenly over top. Cover with plastic wrap; refrigerate overnight.
3. When ready to cook, heat oven to 375 degrees F. Remove plastic wrap from dish; stir penne mixture. Cover with foil.
4. Bake, covered, in 375 degree oven for 30 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle Parmesan over top. Bake, uncovered, 25 minutes or until penne is tender and top is golden-brown.
5. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Makes 10 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 10; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 408, Fat, total (g): 15, chol. (mg): 44, sat. fat (g): 8, carb. (g): 40, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 25, sodium (mg): 1362, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.