Makes: 6 servings at $2.15 each. Prep: 15 minutes. Cook: about 25 minutes.
1. Cook the spaetzle following the package directions, adding the sliced carrots for the last 10 minutes of cooking.
2. Meanwhile, slice the pork tenderloin in half lengthwise; then slice crosswise into thin slices, 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick. Place pork slices in plastic food-storage bag with the flour, 1/4 teaspoon pepper and 1/4 teaspoon salt; seal. Shake to coat the pork slices evenly.
3. Heat the butter in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Working in batches to avoid crowding the skillet if necessary, add the pork slices: cook, turning over, until no longer pink, about 5 minutes. Add the frozen green beans, breaking them apart, and onions; cook, stirring, for 4 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, whisk together sour cream, mustard, milk, dill, remaining 1/2 teaspoon pepper and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt in a bowl. Add to pork mixture in skillet, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to medium; cook, uncovered, 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender and sauce is thick and creamy.
5. Drain spaetzle-carrot mixture. Arrange on platter. Top with pork-vegetable mixture. Serve immediately.