1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Cut off top of stem end of garlic head. Place head in middle of 9 x 9-inch square aluminum foil. Drizzle oil over exposed garlic bulbs. Tent foil around garlic; seal securely.
3. Bake in 350 degree F oven for 1 hour or until garlic is knife-tender. When head of garlic is cool enough to handle, squeeze garlic out of skins into medium-size skillet.
4. Stir cream into garlic in skillet. Simmer 10 minutes or until reduced by one-third. Add salt and pepper. Puree in blender, 1 to 2 minutes. Return to skillet. Add basil.
5. Place cooked ravioli in medium-size bowl. Add sauce; toss to coat ravioli. Serve. Makes 6 servings.