Servings: 6 Prep 15 mins Broil 12 mins Cook 12 mins
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 pound boneless, skinned chicken breasts
- 2 zucchini, halved lengthwise and scored lengthwise
- 1/2 pound eggplant, scored lengthwise, cut into 1-inch-thick slices
- 3/4 pound wagon wheel pasta
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh tomatoes, diced
- 1 tablespoon honey
1. Mix curry, cinnamon, chili, cumin, ginger, salt and pepper.
2. Arrange chicken and vegetables on broiler-pan rack. Lightly coat with olive-oil cooking spray. Sprinkle with 1-1/2 teaspoons spice mixture.
3. Broil 6 inches from heat 12 minutes, turning over once, or until chicken is no longer pink in center and vegetables are fork-tender. Cool. Dice chicken and vegetables.
4. Meanwhile, bring large pot of water to boiling. Add pasta; cook 8 minutes, until firm but tender. Drain.
5. Heat oil in nonstick skillet. Add remaining spice mixture; cook 30 seconds. Add tomatoes and honey; simmer 3 minutes, until softened. Mix pasta, vegetables, chicken and sauce in bowl. Serve warm or at room temperature. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 332, Fat, total (g): 3, chol. (mg): 21, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 59, pro. (g): 18, sodium (mg): 302, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.