Servings: 6 Prep 10 mins Cook 20 mins
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 small fennel bulb, thinly sliced
- 2 cans (14.5 ounces) chicken broth
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) red kidney beans, drained
1. In a 6-quart saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add fennel, onion, carrots, celery, and garlic. Cook 3 minutes, or until softened. Stir in water, chicken broth, and tomato sauce; heat to boiling over high heat. Add macaroni and cook 7 minutes.
2. Reduce heat to medium-low, and stir in tomatoes, beans, and zucchini. Cover and cook until beans and zucchini are heated through, about 10 minutes.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 194, Fat, total (g): 4, carb. (g): 32, fiber (g): 6, pro. (g): 9, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.