Yield: 5 cups Prep 10 mins Cook 35 mins
- 1 8 ounce package sliced mushrooms
- 1 16 ounce bag shredded carrots
- 1 28 ounce can crushed tomatoes
- 1 4 ounce jar sweet-potato baby food
- 1 tablespoon red-wine vinegar
1. In a large, nonstick saucepan, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add onion and cook until softened, about 5 minutes. Stir in garlic; cook 30 seconds. Add mushrooms and carrots, and cook 5 minutes more.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients plus 1 cup water. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer 20 minutes. Transfer to food processor, and pulse to puree.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 82, Fat, total (g): 3, carb. (g): 13, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 2, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.