Servings: 6 Prep 20 mins Bake 350°F 30 mins
- 1/2 of a 16-oz. pkg. vermicelli pasta, broken in half
- 1 16 ounce jar (1-2/3 cups) mild chunky salsa (choose a brand with little to no added salt)
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breasts
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
1. Heat oven to 350 degree F. Lightly coat a 2-quart square baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; set aside. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse pasta under cold water; drain again. Return to same pot. Add salsa, chicken, 3/4 cup of the cheese, and cilantro; toss to combine. Transfer mixture to prepared baking dish.
2. Cover dish with foil. Bake for 20 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, for 10 minutes more or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 300, Fat, total (g): 8, chol. (mg): 56, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 39, Monounsaturated fat (g): 1, fiber (g): 1, sugar (g): 11, pro. (g): 19, vit. A (IU): 534, vit. C (mg): 1, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 6, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 4, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 196, Potassium (mg): 124, calcium (mg): 182, iron (mg): 2, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.