Servings: 12 Prep 20 mins Bake 350°F 35 mins Stand 15 mins
- 1 28 ounce can crushed tomatoes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 16 ounces nonfat sour cream
- 6 scallions, chopped
- 1 4 ounce can chopped green chiles, drained
- 6 - 7 flour tortillas (8-inch)
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 15 1/2 can corn, drained
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- Sliced black olives and sliced scallions
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Mix tomatoes, chili powder, cumin, salt and pepper in bowl. Mix sour cream, scallions, and chiles in second bowl.
2. Spread 1/2 cup of the tomato mixture in 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish. Arrange 2 of the tortillas to cover bottom; use pieces from another tortilla to fit corners if needed. Top with half of the sour cream mixture, half of the chicken, half of the corn, 1 cup of the tomato mixture and one-third of the cheese. Repeat layering, ending with tortillas. Top with any remaining tomato mixture. Sprinkle remaining cheese around edge.
3. Bake in 350 degree F oven 35 minutes or until bubbly. Let stand 15 minutes. Garnish with olives and scallions. Makes 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 12; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 327, Fat, total (g): 14, chol. (mg): 57, sat. fat (g): 6, carb. (g): 31, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 21, sodium (mg): 591, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.