Servings: 6 Prep 20 mins Cook 15 mins
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups plain dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
1. Combine egg, milk, bread crumbs, onion, salt, black pepper and Worcestershire sauce in large bowl. Add ground beef; mix well.
2. Shape meat mixture into eighteen 2-inch meatballs.
3. Cook meatballs in olive oil in large skillet, working in batches if necessary, until cooked through, about 15 to 20 minutes. Remove to paper toweling to drain. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 332, Fat, total (g): 15, chol. (mg): 78, carb. (g): 19, pro. (g): 28, sodium (mg): 584, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.