While this pasta recipe calls for ground meat mix (usually pork and beef), you can use 1 pound of any ground meat you like--beef, pork, turkey, or even sausage.
1. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms, onion, carrot and celery. Saute 10 minutes, adding garlic after 5 minutes of cooking.
2. Add meat; cook 5 minutes, breaking up clumps with a wooden spoon.
3. While sauce is cooking, prepare fusilli following package directions. Drain.
4. Add tomatoes, broth, oregano and salt to meat. Bring to boil; lower heat to medium-high and cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Toss sauce with cooked pasta. Serve with Parmesan.