Servings: 8 Prep 15 mins Cook 12 mins Bake 350°F 25 mins
Seasoned Crumb Topping:
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup packaged unseasoned bread crumbs
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh sage
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Mac & Cheese:
- 1 pound bow-tie pasta
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh sage
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 2-1/2-quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Seasoned Crumb Topping:
2. In skillet, melt butter. Add crumbs, garlic and sage; cook until golden, 2 minutes. Remove from heat. Add 1/4 cup Parmesan and salt. Mac & Cheese:
3. Cook pasta following package directions.
4. In a bowl, mix mascarpone, sour cream, 3/4 cup Parmesan, sage, salt, and pepper. Drain pasta; add to cheese mixture. Place in baking dish. Top with crumb topping.
5. Bake, uncovered, in 350 degree F oven 25 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes. Makes 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 467, Fat, total (g): 25, chol. (mg): 70, sat. fat (g): 14, carb. (g): 45, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 16, sodium (mg): 545, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.