Servings: 6 Prep 5 mins Cook 20 mins
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni or your favorite short-shaped macaroni
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 package (8 ounces) pasteurized cheese product, such as Velveeta, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 dashes hot-pepper sauce
1. Bring large pot of salted water to boiling. Add macaroni; cook following package directions. Drain.
2. Meanwhile, in medium-size saucepan, melt butter over medium-low heat. Add onion and garlic; cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 7 minutes. Add macaroni, pasteurized cheese, Parmesan and milk; cook, stirring, until cheeses are melted and smooth. Season with pepper sauce.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 335, Fat, total (g): 14, chol. (mg): 43, sat. fat (g): 9, carb. (g): 36, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 17, sodium (mg): 712, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.