Servings: 6 Prep 10 mins Cook 17 mins
- 1 box (1 pound) fettuccine
- 1/2 pound green beans, halved
- 1 large onion, halved, sliced
- 1/2 pound portabella mushroom caps, sliced
- 4 ounces Neufchatel cream cheese (reduced-fat)
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 jar (7 ounces) roasted red peppers, drained, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Cook pasta following package directions; add beans last 3 minutes.
2. Coat skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high. Add onion, mushrooms; saute 8 minutes. Stir in cheese until it begins to melt. Add milk, salt, garlic, basil, black pepper, roasted peppers; simmer 2 minutes.
3. Drain pasta and beans. Toss with cream sauce and 1/4 cup Parmesan in a bowl. Top with remaining cheese. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 346, Fat, total (g): 9, chol. (mg): 21, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 54, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 16, sodium (mg): 835, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.