Servings: 6 Prep 5 mins Cook 10 mins
- 1 pound linguine
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 cans (6-1/8 ounces each) tuna fish, packed in water, undrained
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon red-pepper flakes
1. Cook pasta following directions on package.
2. Heat oil in saucepan over medium-low heat. Add garlic; cook 2 minutes. Stir in tuna with its liquid, chicken broth, parsley and pepper flakes. Increase heat to medium; cook until sauce is heated through.
3. Place pasta on warmed serving platter. Top with sauce.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 460, Fat, total (g): 14, chol. (mg): 24, carb. (g): 57, pro. (g): 26, sodium (mg): 328, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.